You can learn more about Convergent Outsourcing at http://www.convergentusa.com/outsourcing/. 800SW 39th St./P.O. Overall, there is little evidence that detox diets help eliminate any of these compounds. Renton Washington, Convergent Outsourcing , Inc Galaxy Asset Purchasing , LLC I recieved a bill past due in the amount of $4,505.44. Scam & Fake Checks. RENTON Washington, Convergent Outsourcing Inc. Galaxy Asset Purchasing, LLCUnited Credit National Bank I got a call from Convergent saying I owed THEM $3,753.23; when I asked them what for, they said it was for a bank account I had in 1995 that I took a loan from the internet on. Consumers love to do business with someone that can admit mistakes and state how they made improvements. 0000140259 00000 n I just received a letter in the mail claiming I owe Citizens Bank N.A. COMPLETELY FABRICATED. Advertisers above have met our BBB reports on known marketplace practices. 0000034272 00000 n 2 Choose a payment option that is right for you. 1 Review your account. I gave both my numbers and nothing showed up, the they wanted my SS#. Read more reports about Convergent Outsourcing Inc. handmade leather moccasins; the alamo: heroes and ghosts answer key pdf. Don't blame you! I will not be calling them but I will be going to the bank and T-mobile and let them know someone is trying to use their agency for collections. I just got letter from Convergent saying that I owe $5, 137.84. You can use the details above to get further details but we recommend making an independent inquiry based on the instructions and details in the mail. Some goof good at making realistic collections notices pretending to be collecting on behalf of Sprint. Box 9004 Renton, WA 98057 Their website is payconvergent.com and phone is [protected] They sent my husband a couple letters claiming he owed $982.11 principal, $851.39 interest, and offered a settlement of $1, 100.10. However, it is not my debt, and I have no intention of paying it. The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customers satisfaction. 2. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. The records of Verizon Wireless show that your balance of $38.63 is due in full". 0000082260 00000 n 0000034198 00000 n Dont click on those slick Ads! *In Canada, trademark(s) of the International Association of Better Business Bureaus, used under License. 0000133510 00000 n x[r}[f\ `0~)%;@ry(R*3C~36v.IT F[w'W`ll5{f k~=?Eh4 WpWj+2zI'Vyvb7/Z. jynnk Kx.>WR=a6c =9fE0Vn2ln#~Wv=:o[_"D7ho|{*@CN Houston Texas, Convergent Outsourcing Inc Attempted Scam Renton Washington, Convergent Outsourcing, inc This place is a RIP OFF, sent me a bill for $1,129.91 for an account i have never had. This rating reflects BBB's opinion about the entire organization's interactions with its customers, including interactions with local locations. 0000123746 00000 n 0000133833 00000 n ATERSO01, PO Box 1280, Oaks, PA 19456-1280, CHANGE SERVICE REQUESTED. IN 3 WEEKS THEY SENT 3 OF MY RECIPIENTS DEAD FROZEN TINY BOUQUETS calgary. You can choose to disable any of the Cookies by un-ticking the box below but if you do so your Reviews. Company Rating. Is this a scam for getting my money or information? Can you please tell me if this company is real or a scam.First National Collection Bureau, Inc.610 Waltham WaySparks, NV 89434Dept. startxref 2023, International Association of Better Business Bureaus, Inc., separately incorporated Better Business Bureau organizations in the US, Canada and Mexico and BBB Institute for Marketplace Trust, Inc. All rights reserved. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met. 2 Choose a payment option that is right for you. Very very grateful of it cause honestly couldn't remember if I had debt with original company or not? 0000031233 00000 n stream 0000144110 00000 n All customer reviews are handled by the BBB where the company is Headquartered or a central customer review processing location. Cloud Minnesota, Convergent Outsourcing, Inc. Bothersome Calls Apparently From Convergent Outsourcing Renton Washington, CONVERGENT OUTSOURCING. All the right wording. 0000029965 00000 n That happened to me a few years ago. My complaint is that this: A above refered to collection company in the name of . What the BBB has done to consumers for over 100 years is one of the many reasons why Ripoff Report was created. Told them I wanted the information they got from this utility and the original service address, they are supposedly mailing ityet another Scam to collect a debt that isn't ours, went through this last year with another collection agency: Portfolio Recovery[censored]es. Posted on Mar 6, 2020 ; You give an address but no name. Walter+payton+cards+price 1 . !wir@+h%I6sVVBT,$1*EJ]q bYK)`!y$<4YkzmUu A Lc d)bFYa) >0`HkFG3F9,` \d?lk1(xO=kqrrl% Call Type: Debt Collector Comments 1 2 Next 0 tj 18 Dec 2013 | 4 replies Patients made into prostitutes and sex slaves, bilking insurance companies out of millions, Sac_County Iowa Prosecutor Ben Smith pays $750,000 to settle Ripoff Report 1983 civil rights lawsuit.. Federal Judge stops prosecutors abuse of power against ED Magedson Founder of Ripoff Report. Addtnl phone number: (877) 231-8886, states this Midland Credit Management has offices at 2365 Northside Drive, Suite 300, San Diego, CA but direct payments to Los Angeles, CA . Consumers want to see how a business took care of business. They want me to pay to settle a debt. 0000060449 00000 n Creditor: Citizens Bank NA Client Account #: Convergent Account #: Convergent Outsourcing Inc. ATERSO01 as return address "This notice is being sent to you by a collection agency. I have lived in Oregon for the last 15 years and the last time I had Verizon as a carrier was over 15 years ago in Chicago. Called phone/internet co. and asked them if they used this company, and they said they did. Uo}~c_=}jM=8 mrbu9 ,84F*yel/_(v>i^G,,+kZXL ? More . More Business Ask a lawyer - it's free! Stupid [***]! 123 space done log in to ascend. Have you received a letter with the address PO Box 1280 Oaks PA and wondering who owns that? I have never worked in the state of Virginia, and I fully intend to fight this. I received this letter a couple days ago, stating "this letter is sent to you by a collection agency. Top B2B Research and Review Platform. Englewood Cliffs New Jersey, CONVERGENT OUTSOURCING, INC. ATERSO01 They sent me a bill, stating I'm past due with Rbs Citizens, NA. So in other words they were hoping I were ignorant enough to just send them money or give them my credit card information to pay this old debt. 0000005780 00000 n hTA(Da%$L1il,,,DMR6@"KeRMHPbjh6Szrs;= 'i HT>|oG^n| 2KD+~r%$flsT%dW;f[;IiL2<1Bx{nU[\@Sfx4iJ)ZRE] f;`luPijHa__w|W5 E File your review. Nearby cities include Perkiomen Junction . Because of the age of your debt, we will not sue you for it, and we will not report it to any credit reporting agency. Oaks, Pennsylvania. The records of Verizon Wireless show that your balance of $38.63 is due in full. 0000133610 00000 n Get free access to the complete judgment in Saraci v. Convergent Outsourcing, Inc. on CaseMine. 0000034486 00000 n Their products can be found in many department stores or drug stores such as Walmart, Walgreens, or Rite Aid. When I looked up my credit report it says the debt was removed almost three years ago. I tried calling that number, but got no response. Aters001 po box 1280 oaks, pa 19458; Is dumpster diving illegal in el paso texas; Basecamp is a private intranet site intended for use only by employees of. If you have any questions about this account, please contact our office toll free at 866-382-2885.". Answers to questions are for general purposes only and do not establish an attorney-client relationship Any suggestions? READ: Foreign websites steal our content, Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Convergent Outsourcing , Inc. If you have received a mail from PO Box 1280, Oaks, PA 19456-1280, then Commonwealth Health Billing Office may have sent you the letter. . This proof is not a rewording of the original demand letter - sometimes, when confronted with a demand for proof, these yoyos send the demand letter again. Consumers love to do business with someone that can admit mistakes and state how they made improvements. You people are SCAMMERS. We strongly believe the postal address PO Box 1280, Oaks, PA 19456-1280 is owned by Commonwealth Health Billing Office. It looks legit, but I'm calling it a scam until I actually see it on his credit report. File a complaint to Convergent Outsourcing, Convergent Outsourcing - Collection letter past-due PayPal account, Convergent Outsourcing - Example of the unethical (Illegal) games played by debt collectors, Convergent Outsourcing - T-mobile old bill account #330589258. One notice per month that keeps going higherfor Comcast. *|-aAm~[(Swl(: ?/`9CI'X!Nz5SbA a;-hi.D`! XS1^5OhDf6m01X~6{R;4D"jS+] The supposed original creditor was Providian. I recieved a bill that was past due in the amount of $4,505.44. Why wait until 6 years later if they consider this to be a legitimate debt, which it is not. What's funny is , I've never had any business dealings with Citizens Bank ever Renton Washington, Convergent Outsourcing, Inc. Deep Discounts on Hotels, Flights and Rental Cars. internal medicine tullahoma, tn. My Name is Frederick Martin. Austin Texas, AMC LLC PROPERTY MANAGEMENT MATT GOELZE IS A LIAR AND A THIEF REFUSING TO GIVE ME BACK MY RENTAL DEPOSIT Salt Lake City Utah, Tactical USA login.tacticalusa.com Failed to deliver on all promised goods and services Boston MA, Priority Wrecker Service BEWARE OF CASH ONLY SCAMMING TOWING COMPANY, THEY CHARGE $75 PER MILE AND THEY TAKE CASH ONLY THE OWNER IS A CONVICTED FELON WHO HAS multiple arrest Batavia Illinois. Post author: Post published: March 13, 2023 Post category: classified appreciation week 2020 ideas Post comments: physical features of argentina physical features of argentina COMPLETELY FABRICATED. 0000002971 00000 n ONNESI02 PO Box 1280 Oaks, PA 19456-1280 ADDRESS SERVICE REQUESTED January 13, 2020 1M1l11l11111111111111111M111111111111l111l111l111111111l1l1 Daytime Phone: L__) ___ ___ _ Evening Phone: L__) ___ ___ _ 127 NATIONAL ENTERPRISE SYSTEMS 2479 Edison Blvd., Unit A Twinsburg OH 44087-2340 She didn't even live in my state, and she never had cable at her house, and I never had them, either. Every year I get letters on every old car I had in my life talking bout individual tax use this time around penn credit is taking me to court i fell for it the first time and paid $800 but they keep saying the same crap for the same cars. endstream endobj 56 0 obj <>stream I refused and also read the Convergent account number for him & the return address shown off the letter.When I refused to give him my name , he said he could not verify that I had the leter. If you are in doubt about the content or how to reply, please you need to contact Commonwealth Health Billing Office to guide you in that regard. nZ! Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Convergent Outsourcing Inc. Its directing to the same PO Box 1259, Oaks, PA, 19456.. Tom Fridays Market 3639 California Ave. Pittsburgh PA 15212 ( (412) 766-4500. info@tomfridaysmarket.com Hours. If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Business Profile. Glad to see they still trying to keep the scam alive lol. Spectrum Cable Spectrum Came into my home, damaged my PC and leaves me screwed. Then I tried to prompt it to let me talk to someone, & a recording came on that only said the name of the company & it hung up on me, I called at&t & they had no record whatsoever of me being a customer of theirs. Hiding negative complaints is only a Band-Aid. You can learn more about debt collection at the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau website, http://www.consumerfinance.gov/askcfpb/1695/ive-been-contacted-debt-collector-how-do-i-reply.html. Total SCAM, I just received a bill from them saying I owe 433.00 to citizens bank and they will settle for 216.00. Houston Texas, Galaxy Asset Purchasing, LLC Convergent Outsourcing, Inc. strict standards for business conduct. I told them I had never had an account with this place and have NEVER owed such an amount to anyone. Bogus Celebrity Advertisements FACE & Skin CREAM Ripoff! 3 Pay easily and quickly. Happy mothers day fondant stamp; One west university blvd., bmain 2.306, brownsville, tx 78520 edinburg address 1201 west university dr. Aters001 po box 1280 oaks, pa 19458; Utrgv exercise science roadmap german drilling gun manufacturers. They claim I have unpaid individual use taxes in Illinois from 4 years ago. I let him know I didnt make this bill. -@c'URG1JM95ZF#JMrTl. Mail all Correspondence to: MEDICREDIT, INC. PO Box 1629 Maryland Heights, MO 63043-0629 (Doc. Thank you all so very much for saving me the stress of this scam. Say we owe over $22,000.00 for the rest of their so called contract !!!!!! I haven't used AT&T for over 5 years. Who's crazy enough to start this website? aters001 po box 1280 oaks, pa 19458. by | Jun 16, 2022 | cheap deposit holidays | robertson funeral home marlin tx | Jun 16, 2022 | cheap deposit holidays | robertson funeral home marlin tx De Ruyter New York, Progressive RV insurance Blowing me off. BBB Business Profiles are subject to change at any time. Joanna M Glenn Select Your Plan: Nationat Cot}eqbate Account 0001030084 g ' CD o O O DO < CD . $Ar]/9? x^rzz?_Nq~ >k _J 8;KHJ .E^)hC9\x_yO9Vj"v+Ulv"r4Oy %i I-WL1Yq_Ob=0 Has your experience with this business or person been good? We closed our account with Comcast last year and received a check from them for monies owed to us so I knew we didn't owe anything. We received mail requesting a "medical bill payment." Toolkit . Corporate Advocacy Program - Verified Status, How To Get Your Report Featured On All Report Pages. Their product sucks. This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2017 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: Tell us has your experience with this business or person been good? But Im sending the FDCPA request letter anyway just to be sure. Oaks, Pennsylvania I filled tax and got full refund from Maryland, This is a scam for sure! I gave it to him, but he refused to answer any of my questions before I gave him my name. I called you last month and informed you that this debt is not mine as I have never filed taxes in the state of Maryland. Hiding negative complaints is only a Band-Aid. 3 Pay easily and quickly. 0000084030 00000 n The phone number on the letter was wrong, it was going to a Verizon store. I have received about six or seven different bills from Convergent. They have no record of sending me to collection since my account is current. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Corporate Advocacy Program: How to repair your business reputation. We have filed criminal charges Cleveland Georgia, ENDBAR FOUNDATIONS INC efi demolition equipment, Endbar Foundations Screwed me out of $2000 on the 1st job and $29,970 on the 2nd Job over 10 Months of work gone. xref More . Access your account securely. We have received a scam "Settlement Offer" from: All complaints are handled by the BBB where the company is Headquartered or a central customer complaint processing location. SCAM! If a debt collector contacts you about some alleged debt, you have the right under FDCPA to dispute the debt and request proof you owe it. aters001 po box 1280 oaks, pa 19458; is dumpster diving illegal in el paso texas; office of personnel management login Stayed here for a romantic valentines break with my partner. Why Ripoff Report will not release author information! by | Oct 29, 2021 | 415 417 south 10th street philadelphia, pa | is black tip ammo legal. water leak apartment above: who pays. REBUTTAL BOX He said he was going to put it down as fraud, and send the paperwork back to Velocity so they can investigate it. They are requesting money from PayPal but I don't have any debt with PayPal. Box 9004 Funny how they make their letters look like a check payable to you. 5 0 obj I said this is 2016, I never had a card from Providian. I asked why they used a local number, she couldn't/wouldn't answer that. Branches and pieces of bark up to the thickness of a broom handle can be accepted in the green bin. '@ @.LB8s After requesting the reciepts and copy of other paper they dropped everything and sent me a letter saying it was cleared. ComplaintsBoard.com is a leading complaint resolution website on the Internet. I also received a bogus collections letter from Convergent with a return address: ATERSO01, PO BOX 1022, WIXOM, MI. My original debt on this letter is from AT&T wireless. The supposed original creditor was Providian. I just got a notice from Convergent offering to settle my bill with Comcast, for 65% of the total balance. We have never had Comcast and the phone number and website they show is impossible to contact them with. 0000003134 00000 n 800SW 39th St./P.O. Get Exclusive Savings with Priceline.com. Write Review. THEY SENT ME 4 LETTERS AND NO CLUE WHAT IT IS More Ask a lawyer - it's free! 2 attorney answers. This is a definitely fraud. SETTLE YOUR ACCOUNT AT 55% OF THE ABOVE BALANCE IN TWO INSTALLMENTS: Paymcnt Onc: $2050.8K duc on or beforc 06-06-2008. ###s, I called them to dispute it [protected] and they wanted me to provide them with the last 4 digits of his socialNO WAY. I called the phone number. Cherry valley New York, Rustys Rod Shop Rusty Grindle Criminal activity and thousands in damages to my 6 figure truck build. 0000061176 00000 n So if I hadn't paid T-mobile my phone would have been shut off. They called and sent a letter trying to collect fake debt. GJryIBBj\} Ldac 0000010982 00000 n I have no bad credit. Is this a real company PO BOX 1280 Oaks, PA 19456-1280? Country: United States. Designed by asus vivobook 15 f513 ram upgrade | Powered by, 415 417 south 10th street philadelphia, pa, Lloyds Bank Pension Scheme No 2 Annual Report, who lives at 1001 roxbury drive, beverly hills, san mateo fire dispatch today's incidents. After I asked them to send the paperwork, I did get it, but I called them and they said now it was for a debit card from a United Credit National Bank. Contact the company that is supposed to have contacted them in regards to the situation. | Terms of Service This is the best way to manage and repair your business reputation. Renton Washington, Convergent Outsourcing Inc get me to pay $277.36 for a outstanding bill Renton Washington, galaxy asset purchasing Convergent outsourcing,inc saying I owe $6,020.64 Renton Washington, CONVERGENT Outsourcing, INC ACT HOLDING Montgomery Alabama, Convergent Outsourcing Inc. Convergent outsourcing False collection notice Re: PayPal account Renton Washington, Convergent Outsourcing Inc. Galaxy Asset Purchasing, LLC Attempting to collect on a false debt Renton Washington, Convergent Outsourcing Inc. ATERSO01 as return address This notice is being sent to you by a collection agency. They offered a settlement of 50% Renton Washington, Convergent Outsourcing, Inc claim I owe $1,320.69 to AT&T Wireless, called AT&T never had acctin-stor e or archive Dept Renton Washington, Convergent Outsourcing Inc This is not a real collection agency! I have no idea what to do since I have never gotten any communication about this debt before. I have a loan for a $30,000 car, yet I have no car, "I have been completely ripped off." Web: Convergent Outsourcing. I have an account with Fingerhut. 1990) ("Congress can create new substantive rights, such as a right to be free from misrepresentations, and if that right is invaded the holder of the Search. this was sent to MARCH3, 2014 0000006943 00000 n If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here: Read more reports about Convergent Outsourcing , Inc. In case you need to contact Commonwealth Health Billing Office concerning the mail you received from a PO Box located in Oaks, Pennsylvania PA please you may use the details below: Website: https://www.commonwealthhealth.net/. 0000081716 00000 n Definitely sounds like a scam. Phone (877) 317-1200; They are currently debiting my bank account to satisfy an account they declare I previously had ownership of that I do not recall. | Legal Stuff. As you can see from the address, the location is Oaks, Pennsylvania PA. Today I received a mail from Penn Credit idiots, they put their address Harrisburg, PA. Menu. Besides, if I had not paid this debt, my service would have been interrupted, which has never been the case. Here is the list of our latest Branch Locator articles: We are here to help you find where all the major branches are located. Security Credit Services Listed a fraudulent account on my credit bureau report and won't fix it Renton Washington, Convergent Outsourcing, Inc. attempted to collect 475.00 for their client Paypal. FRAUD ALERT! This is especially true with credit card debt. However, BBB does not verify the accuracy of information provided by third parties, and does not guarantee the accuracy of any information in Business Profiles. AVITF MICHIGAN T) COUNTY OF INGHAM) * G Title: Refused Registered Mail and Return Receipt by ATERSO01, PO BOX 1280, OAKS, PA 19455-1280, Author: TIMOTHY ROUNDTREE-BEY(c)TM, Length: 5 pages, Published: 2018-12-08. Consumers educating consumers., Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported.. oaks, pa 19456 Kroger check recovery center p o box 30650 salt lake city, ut [protected] accnt#[protected] BBB's information on this company is being updated, and no report is available at this time. %%EOF i received a letter saying that i owed the bank$286.00, which i owe them anything. So I just pulled his credit report again, and sure enough, it's not being reported so I haven't responded to this. The letter looks quite official. 0000124747 00000 n Penn Credit claimed the money was owed as unpaid individual income tax in the state of Virginia, service date of 12/31/2012. Convergent Outsourcing Inc. Nationwide USA. Aters001 po box 1280 oaks pa 19456. Consumer complaints and reviews about National Check Recovery Center LLC Oaks, Pennsylvania. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. 0000143809 00000 n I am not familiar with this bill, the company and certainley do not know what this outstanding bill is for. Fnnn ### thanks for trying to take advantage of honest people. 0000010658 00000 n By browsing this website, you consent to the use of cookies. The mail came from Oaks, Pennsylvania PA. For further details, you can call the phone number (888) 225-7162, or send Commonwealth Health Billing Office an email. Wixom or Renton - there are three addresses on her Michigan or Washington, Convergent Outsourcing inc Pinnacle credit services asking me to pay a delinquent account with Verizon wireless i have had a Verizon service. My balance is $0.00 and I have a $600.00 credit limit. TOTAL AGREE WITH COMPAINT OF THIS PERSON, THESE ARE BAD SCAMMERS, SO ARREST THEM! Search for other reports from their potential victims under this name, phone # or address: ATERSO01, PO BOX 1280, OAKS, PA 19456-1280 855-239-6382 I was just contacted and asked to give my phone # which was called. 0000002448 00000 n Ripoff Report | Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported. Website development: StudioMGD Location 4107 S Ashland Ave Chicago, IL 60609 phone: (773) 254 0100 Park Packing Meat Market phone: (773) 843 2200 Store Hours M-F: 6:00am - 6:00pm Peoria Packing's Butcher Shop was founded in 1993 with a mission to bring quality meat to the public at wholesale prices. My husband and I are currently refinancing and I have seen our credit reports multiple times over the years. Where is the Federal Government ? I don't know how to get them to stop. Ripoff Report | Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported. You also are directed to manage your account at midlandcreditonline.com. After reading all these other complaints, I think I'll file it, in the trash. I received a collection notice from this agency, Convergent Outsourcing in Renton, WA, informing me that I owe a debt of $204.85, submitted by US Cellular. What is CTCOMM01 PO BOX 1280 OAKS PA? Phone Number listed as (800) 282-2644; additional original listing: Credit One Bank, N.A. They sent my husband a couple letters claiming he owed $982.11 principal, $851.39 interest, and offered a settlement of $1, 100.10. The letter states to go to their website to pay in full. If you dispute in writing within 30 days of receiving their first letter, they must cease all collection activity until they obtain proof from the original creditor and send it to you. READ: Foreign websites steal our content. They say Im past due in the amount of,$1,613.85. I asked that you send me documentation, but was told you would not. I, too, have fallen prey to Penn Credit. 0000030209 00000 n 800SW 39th St./P.O. He misrepresents skills, says he is in US, but is in other countries, opens backdoors in software, Victoria Pressly AKA Victoria Talbot? They're trying to collect $2,200.39 of which I have no idea what this is. As a matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service or business. When I emailed and called the information on the "bill' - I was sent to fake places. 0000025724 00000 n Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/convergent-outsourcing-inc/oaks-pennsylvania-19456-1280/convergent-outsourcing-inc-galaxy-asset-purchasing-llc-i-recieved-a-bill-past-due-in-1409303, Convergent Outsourcing, Inc. Convergent Outsourcing, Inc. CONVERGENT OUTSOURCING FRAUDULENT COMPANY Renton Washington, Convergent Outsourcing, Inc. Convergent Mailed me a notice to collect a debt that doesn't exist. No materials from this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. Security Credit Services Listed a fraudulent account on my credit bureau report and won't fix it Renton Washington, Convergent Outsourcing, Inc. attempted to collect 475.00 for their client Paypal. We have made our search online and found companies or individuals associated with the postal address. Unbelievable!! 0000124954 00000 n 0000007925 00000 n I am turning mine over to my attorney and the District Attorney in our precinct. Get Exclusive Savings with Priceline.com. Oaks, PA 19456-1259 Get a Quote Advanced Call Center Technologies, LLC Collections Agencies BBB Rating: A+ (610) 695-0500 1235 Westlakes Dr Ste 160, Berwyn, PA 19312-2417 AllianceOne. The records of Verizon Wireless show that your balance of $38.63 is due in full". How those businesses take care of those complaints is what separates good businesses from the rest. This is definitely a scam. I called PAYPAL and they said that Convergent is a SCAM and that they have never turned anyone over to them. CA 91046-9046 (KOO) 909-9095 FAX: (866) 422- {)765 www.PayARS.com 15010 1338 ACCOUNT IDENTIFICATION Rc: SEARS Purchased By: LVNV FUNDING LLC Account: 5121 07 I8Kxxxxxxx ARS Ace' 0: 1506xxxx Ba1ancc: $7457.74 Convergent Outsourcing , Inc PO Box 1280 Oaks, , Pennsylvania USA Phone: 877-495-0400 Web: Category: Collection Agency's Convergent Outsourcing , Inc Galaxy Asset Purchasing , LLC I recieved a bill past due in the amount of $4,505.44. Obviously I'm not paying them anything. Browse related questions. Posted on Aug 22, 2019 ; Categories About us Consumer FAQ Business FAQ. 0000081477 00000 n To resolve your delinquent account, please choose one of the following options: I. More Debt settlement Debt negotiation Ask a lawyer - it's free! r)*yF8\ I called them a lady answered. Also back of my letter last line reads this lil tidbit now.
Infodog Upcoming Shows, Wwe 1999 Roster, Murders In Brevard County, Florida 2021, Wyckoff Nj Police Scanner, Articles A
aters001 po box 1280 oaks, pa 19458 2023