(to be fair though, they responded Recommended Field Flattener/Reducer: StarField 0.8X Reducer/Flattener. At 250mm, you may be wondering whether the RedCat has enough reach to photograph deep-sky objects in space in detail. For more on this, read our guides on how to collimate a Newtonian or how to collimate a Schmidt-Cassegrain. check (albeit on a limited basis), Ability for scope to operate Today, Bieler finds it insane that a man would nurse a three-year-long grudge against an astronomy forum so bitterly that he would effectively try to bankrupt a company in revenge. It is also wise to confirm the mounting-style of the dovetail saddle on your telescope mount. Glass: FPL-53 As an example, the William Optics RedCat 51 has a focal length of 250mm. If you havent photographed a reflection nebula before, you are in for a real treat. For example, the Sky-Watcher EQ6-R Pro features a dual saddle design that allows for both v-style and d-style dovetail bars. The telescope is a Newtonian reflector, which does require collimation to align its two mirrors, but to make things easier for beginners, a big section of this process has been removed. I was looking for other ways to see if I could take them out, if I could hack get a botnet or something. He found HackForums.net, said screw it, and signed up. If the telescope has ideal optics, the rings should be clearly defined. View Chucks Astrophotography images on Astrobin. Just as an aside - the EVscope does not autofocus. Also wanted to throw this out to the forum for any leads or ideas. Spending a month taking pictures of and processing a single target is nothing. These are caused by air currents inside the scopes tube distorting the view. The. 11 best telescopes for seeing the planets 1 Sky-Watcher SkyMax 180 Pro Maksutov The SkyMax 180's long focal length is ideal for planetary and lunar viewing, but the telescope also gives good views of many deep-sky objects. Then again, most of us who put in the effort to be involved and/or lurk astroforums are probably not the target audience. Even at a smaller scale, they can cause real harm like Goodyears request did to the owners of the Cloudy Nights forum. If you are looking to get caught up to speed with the level the Astro Imaging Channel team is shooting at, watch the video above. If the filter is original it is most likely clouded over and would need to be replaced. Alternatively, you can do a star test in any kind of conditions using an 'artificial star'. Are you talking about a software update, adding something like software interpolation? He agreed that what hed done was wrong, but he seemed surprised to hear that he could get in real trouble for it. I am interested in the planning utility tool within the software that can control the mount and slew to various targets. At F/7.5 (or stopped down to F/6.3), the Sky-Watcher EvoStar 80ED is suitable for long-exposure astrophotography with your DSLR or mirrorless camera, one-shot-color astronomy camera, or even a monochrome CCD. But, it should be able to plate solve for the star field it sees after you slewed to an area, and then show where it is pointing in a simple planetarium app. aftermarket AP cameras. The RedCat is capable of capturing unforgettable wide-field images with your DSLR or dedicated astronomy camera. this issue, The moon and planets can The used marketplace may offer some savings, but be sure to request detailed information about the condition of the optics before purchasing. Historical classic or antique scope threads and links, Classic Telescopes in TV, Hollywood and Movies, Craigslist,eBay and other vintage/classic telescope ads. The CFAA is only one facet of the American justice systems problems, of course. And far from overreacting to all internet crimes, law enforcement and courts can ignore or downplay online harassment, for example. I loved my CGE Pro, and I had no intention of buying a new CGX-L with tripod or using my CGE Pro as a flower stand or doorstop. One thing that has flummoxed me as to how to re-home is an original Vann Solar . Larger nebulae are best, especially when utilizing the full potential of the large 44mm image circle with a full-frame camera. the target. The clear skies will return. Any tutorials on how to retract the dew shield? Sequence Generator Pro (SGP) is set up to execute the plan. If the outer ring has little spikes, like whiskers, radiating from it, it shows that the mirror has a turned-down edge. Glass: Schott BK-7and FPL-53 ED Have sold or given away a few items through the classifieds, will likely do a bit more of that as time allows. Sign up for Verge Deals to get deals on products we've tested sent to your inbox daily. If youve got a reflecting telescope, you also need to make sure that its collimated. The FBI knows what theyre doing, one warned ominously. Connect PHD-2 and let it guide while you try and dial in parameters to make improvements. They can add extra penalties for using sophisticated means and special skills, even for fairly simple actions like running a script. If you compare the prices of these telescopes to a telephoto camera lens, they are actually quite affordable. All it needs to do is track once you manually slew it to a position. Vann Solar Prominence Telescope - What To Do With It? It showed me M13, M57, M45 (a closer look than with the binos), M7, M8, M20, and the moon in close detail. Focal Ratio: f/4.9 If I had of, I may not have considered it money well spent (but then again, that's why CN exists isn't itlol). With deep-sky objects, on the other hand, a telescope's main function is to collect a lot of light for your less-than-sensitive eye. How many of you took the time to learn the sky BEFORE you got your first telescope? One of the best ways to gauge the astrophotography capabilities of a particular telescope is to search through the images on Astrobinor Reddit. 4.8 Megapixel so it 4 times larger than the 1.2. Our club isn't looking to sell this, per se, though not opposed to that. Any ideas? I heard back from Albion and they are going to discuss to see if it might fit their needs as a donation. My favorite aspects of the RedCat are the tension ring for the helical focuser, and the internal threaded slot for 48mm filters. The first telescope on the list is responsible for my than half of the images in my photo gallery. If the stars are twinkling heavily, dont bother with a star test because you wont get good enough results. Remember? If you are interested in a super high performing 5+ triplet APO, that is much less than comparative peers, dont be scared, I highly recommend you take a look at a Phantom! Thank you for a nice, balanced and informative review of this product. As mentioned, the rubber tripod feet or Focal Ratio: f/7.5 It was almost nonexistent.. Consider using this device, which allows you to star test and collimate your scope on cloudy nights. Its not After all, beginners have enough to learn early on and should have the best telescope possible to avoid an agonizing experience in the dark. I hope that the weather in your part of the globe has beenmore forgiving. Cataloged as NGC 7023, this deep sky object is a superb choice for your camera and telescope. You can also use the time to rebuild the PHD-2 Dark Library that this system uses for guiding. In just about every forum post I see regarding OTAs its to not underestimate the importance of the mount. Weight: 5.5 lbs Most is from the 50s, 60s and 70s and much of it was unopened from Jaegers and Edmunds. It's funny, a couple of nights ago I was out and wondering, why can't someone come up with a camera/scope setup that autofocuses itself. Of course, I will need to connect my SkyWatcher HEQ5 to my laptop via EQMOD first. Fully integrated package. I am still not appreciating the real difference (other than technical) between looking at an image in real time comprised of 15 images a minute and stacked, vs and Astrophotography image which is comprised of longer exposures, but still stacked, processed and tweaked to get an image. It happens because the outer parts of the mirrors or lenses dont bring light rays to the same point of focus as those hitting the centre. The meager and, in particular the Unistellar App. It separates into two parts, with a lens tube out front and the filters on the inside of a larger tube. New 70's C8 - love help with model year pretty please? Apochromatic refractors use ED extra-low-dispersion glass to enhance resolution and reduce chromatic aberration. I made zero income. The Altair Lightwave 0.8XField-Flattener/Reducer for the Explore Scientific ED102 is a popular item built for telescopes F/6 or longer. Cancel out field rotation that you The focuser includes a thermometer to monitor the temperature while imaging. Sets up its own wireless network lots of plastic). When asked whether he could make the attacks stop, he said he didnt know [the HackForum members] well enough., We caught Osama bin Laden, right? As it is, set-up and operation are easy, making for a satisfying introduction to observing the night sky. I have not been able to achieve images of this quality using a Newtonian telescope. AstroBackyard. And I dont mean just iffy skies with clouds randomly passing over and confusing your guiding for a moment, but completely clouded over and offering no hope of any relief throughout the evening. Weight: 5.95 lbs Ease them off a bit to fix the problem. I have driven up to 4 hours to buy used astronomy equipment. The Orion ED80T CF is very similar to the Explore Scientific 80mm Apo. Not sure it is 100% complete, but pretty darn close to it from photos I could scare up. Now, someone had taken the forum offline with a denial-of-service attack, and the evidence pointed to Goodyear. What did you do to your Scope/Mount Today? Light stacking ie: Astrophotography. wires, hookups or compatibility issues. I completed adding the Hubble Optics / SiTech GoTo system to my Hubble Optics 14 f/4.6 dob, but did encounter a bit of a learning curve on this, one which Id like to share with anyone planning on upgrading any Dob to full GoTo. The central bright region of the in-focus image should also show a ring around it (right). Youll need an eyepiece that gives you a magnification of about 1.6x the aperture of your telescope. The misty rings above left show that the scope has a slight under-correction. I can only direct you towards a path that has worked for me personally, and lead to years of enjoyment with this hobby. Thus, I started looking online for those who had similar experiences and maybe solutions. The Sky-Watcher EvoStar 80ED is available at OPT. Place it 25 to 50m (80 to 160ft) from the end of the telescope and you can star test even when its cloudy. I am sure others will do it much better - for that cost people make some amazing custom builds with integrated mini computers that are much more capable. Diameter: 80mm Focusing is easy on the EVscope and it's not like you have to do it every time. In this article, Ill explain why I built a backyard observatory, and how the entire project took shape this spring. Adjust the focuser so that its at inside focus, then move it through the point of focus to a similar point outside focus. Nice write-up. be viewed with the EVscope and indeed, they. The images above were taken by Chuck Ayoub using the Orion 80EDT Carbon Fiber APO with a cooled CMOS camera. I think that maybe it went further than what it should have. But he insisted that he had no hacking expertise and hadnt paid anyone for the attack. Maybe if you were looking say for supernova, it's utilitarian images and potential speed and ease of obtaining might be of value? The Meade 70mm Quadruplet APO is another excellent choice and one that I have had the pleasure of testing myself. The manufacturers of these refractors refer to APOs as ultra-high contrast. It's a very good deep-sky telescope, is airline portable, and is, in all probability, a good choice for imagers, the 0.8 focal reducer yielding a fast optical system. Not because of dissatisfaction with the EVscope, but to free up the $$ for other things. If you have a partial sky where stars are visible, point your equipment at one and work on your guiding. They invite imaging experts to the showand answer a lot of the astrophotography questions you may have. In December 2018, he was sentenced to more than two years in prison for violating the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act. Stellafane is a good idea as a backup, though! At no time did I ever find that the CT-20 mount was anything but superlatively capable to handle even my large 6-inch f/8 refractor. Without electronic assistance, we'd all just be looking at Hubble images. Thanks for the help, everyone - will update as things get sorted out. Many of these guys are heavy posters on Cloudy Nights, which can be a useful learning resource via the forums. The level of detail contained within most of the photos shared on AstroBin is extremely helpful and inspiring when planning an imaging session. Ok, Ive got my target session plan (and a backup plan) optimized to make the most of the nights that are getting longer. We can catch someone doing a DDoS., The argument apparently convinced Goodyear. The cost is gas is less than shipping, and I can inspect the item before paying for it. We just wanted him to stop attacking our website.. Sharp rings inside focus, together with misty rings outside of focus, shows under-correction. If excess vibration detected, the My CGE Pro started having pointing and tracking problems after installing the Celestron WLAN SkyPortal module and became completely useless. (250mm x 1.6 Crop factor). There are two types of spherical aberration: over-correction and under-correction. 1,501 replies: Last by Nick W., Yesterday, 10:46 PM, 459 replies: Last by Terra Nova, Yesterday, 10:46 AM, 28 replies: Last by mdowns, Mar 25 2023 01:54 PM, 146 replies: Last by Kasmos, Jan 01 2023 12:22 AM, 1 replies: Last by Brian Risley, Aug 28 2014 08:36 PM, 0 replies: Last by Glassthrower, Apr 15 2007 04:38 PM, 508 replies: Last by LDW47, Today, 12:10 PM, 3 replies: Last by gwfbmd, Today, 12:09 PM, 936 replies: Last by marcyc, Today, 11:44 AM, 7 replies: Last by jragsdale, Today, 11:41 AM, 7,931 replies: Last by semlin, Today, 11:03 AM, 16 replies: Last by m0bius, Today, 10:05 AM, 439 replies: Last by 4Texans, Today, 09:18 AM, 14 replies: Last by Chris MN, Today, 07:47 AM, 23 replies: Last by Kasmos, Today, 04:32 AM, 3 replies: Last by GUS.K, Today, 02:29 AM, 9,840 replies: Last by Bungee, Yesterday, 10:50 PM, 15 replies: Last by bjkaras, Yesterday, 10:30 PM, 347 replies: Last by bjkaras, Yesterday, 10:13 PM, 147 replies: Last by Happy-Idiot, Yesterday, 10:04 PM, 13 replies: Last by DAVIDG, Yesterday, 09:53 PM, 504 replies: Last by semlin, Yesterday, 09:41 PM, 6 replies: Last by DouglasPaul, Yesterday, 07:55 PM, 1,490 replies: Last by deSitter, Yesterday, 04:02 PM, 3,166 replies: Last by CharlieB, Yesterday, 03:57 PM, 86 replies: Last by Petsyk Alexey, Yesterday, 01:56 PM, 16 replies: Last by bob midiri, Yesterday, 12:19 AM, 7 replies: Last by bjkaras, Apr 29 2023 10:44 PM, 127 replies: Last by Phteven Chaos, Apr 29 2023 07:05 PM, 22 replies: Last by Linn, Apr 29 2023 02:06 PM, 14 replies: Last by Lentini, Apr 28 2023 10:17 PM, 269 replies: Last by jhstruble, Apr 28 2023 09:57 PM, 1,055 replies: Last by jgraham, Apr 28 2023 09:05 PM, 30 replies: Last by Mr Magoo, Apr 28 2023 07:24 PM, 0 replies: Last by martinastro68, Apr 28 2023 05:52 PM, 27 replies: Last by KMHammer, Apr 28 2023 03:20 PM, 11 replies: Last by C140Cessna, Apr 28 2023 01:45 PM, 48 replies: Last by norvegicus, Apr 28 2023 12:47 PM, 0 replies: Last by Andre Moutinho, Apr 27 2023 09:27 PM, 42 replies: Last by RichA, Apr 27 2023 07:37 PM, 1 replies: Last by MDT, Apr 27 2023 06:56 AM, 128 replies: Last by bjkaras, Apr 26 2023 10:03 PM, 14 replies: Last by Terra Nova, Apr 26 2023 07:42 PM, 100 replies: Last by dariv, Apr 26 2023 01:53 PM, 694 replies: Last by SkyHound, Apr 26 2023 01:29 PM, 0 replies: Last by Alanvogt, Apr 26 2023 09:58 AM, 9 replies: Last by HRA, Apr 26 2023 03:41 AM, 4 replies: Last by photoracer18, Apr 25 2023 05:27 PM, 26 replies: Last by harbinjer, Apr 25 2023 03:46 PM, 15 replies: Last by deSitter, Apr 25 2023 01:05 PM, Classic Telescopes Looking for Odds and Ends-The Ask Away Thread. At just over 5 lbs., and 310mm in length (retracted), this little telescope can easily fit in a backpack when traveling to a dark sky site. This apochromatic doublet refractor sits in the sweet spot between performance and price point. I prefer to use the Z73 with my Canon 60Da DSLR camera over a dedicated astronomy camera, to maximize the APS-C sensor and wide-field imaging capabilities. You can also enter objects by Name (ie: Iris Nebula) that may lie outside these two catalogues.. Well, here it is. The last successful DDoS attempt was on August 30th, the day before Goodyear spoke to the FBI. Um i would not buy one! The CFAA makes that number unusually easy to inflate. Focal Length: 430mm This means much more video content in the future, and sharing my experiences and reviews of specific astrophotography equipment. If you dont have a tracking mount, you can observe Polaris (the Pole Star) as it hardly moves. Cloudy Nights Equipment Discussions Classic Telescopes CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Cloudy Nights is run by Astronomics, an Oklahoma-based company that sells telescopes and other astronomy gear. Cloudy Nights Telescope Specific Forums Meade Computerized Telescopes CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Recommendation for Vintage White Spray Paint? So what do you do when you are bursting to get some imaging done but you do not have clear skies at night? This is a forgiving and convenient field of view when capturing large nebulae such as the North America Nebulaor the reflection nebulosity found within the Pleiades. For technical support of their imaging products, they also run a Google Support Groupfor qualified owners of their products. It is very stable even with my C14. There's a whole book about the inventor's life - skimmed but didn't read completely, seems very interesting! View in both live view (no Distributed denial of service (or DDoS) attacks are one of the simplest cyberattacks:they flood a site with huge amounts of traffic until it can no longer serve pages to real users. down edge is to place a circular mask around the end of your scope, blocking off the outer few millimetres. As far as I know, the only competitor to the EVscope is the Vaonis Stellina - which is even more money!! Refractors A forum for discussing refractor telescopes. They share the same focal length, size, and weight, yet use different ED glass. Wrap everything up with a modest price tag, and youve got a real winner in the Z73. It also showed me a power line in great detail; the distant object I used to align the finder scope with the main scope. At a large scale, these attacks can be incredibly disruptive. By star-testing a telescope youll be able to judge how well made or collimated (aligned) the lenses or mirrors are. Unfortunately, its kind of typical. Ekeland has represented figures like security researcher Justin Shafer and journalist Matthew Keys in cybercrime cases, and hes one of the CFAAs most outspoken critics. Cloudy Nights is run by Astronomics, an Oklahoma-based company that sells telescopes and other astronomy gear. Having my business down for a few weeks sucks. From what I see they are still advertising an IMX224 sensor, which is just a 1.3 Mpixel sensor. Established in the year 2000, the CloudyNights.com telescope review site is one of the most widely read resources on the Internet for the amateur astronomy community. TS-Optics APO Refractor 85/510 mm - FCD100? Lots of offenses besides cybercrimes can result in disproportionate sentences. Virtually everyone involved in catching Goodyear seemed a little bemused by the whole saga. The bigger the difference between the inside- and outside-focus patterns, the greater the aberration. Celestron PowerSeeker 70AZ Telescope ($10 Scope). Like a lot of other "new tech", there will be version 1 issues, but this will likely become part of the future. This looks to be a keeper. Speaking of Altair Astro, Ive also had a limited amount of time to try out their excellent GPCAM2 cooledautoguiding camera, and 50mm Starwave guide scope. Buy a case/tower, a motherboards, drive, video card, sound card - but not those ones because they won't talk to the whatsit, and these ones are a lot quicker when you pair them with those other thingamajigs. I think its a driver issue but Ive not taken the time to really work on it. Eliminating all of the wires and general complexity is a dream that the EV-Scope and other similar products accomplish, but they always see to suffer from inferior performance. When the star is centred in the field of view and the telescope is tracking well, switch to an eyepiece, or an eyepiece coupled with a Barlow lens, to give a magnification between 200 and 300x. Start now your free trial, originally publishedin our Telescope Live Community, New CMOS camera technology enhances astrophotography experience. The compact and reliable refractors below have all proven themselves worthy of a night under the stars. A LOT! Overall, I think that this mount is good value for money and a good choice for my purposes. Not knowing whats going to happen because you have no income coming in to pay peoples salaries sucks, says Bieler. Update: 10 of the Best Astrophotography Telescopes Available (2022). Thick stratus, cumulus, or nimbus clouds generally preclude a good star-viewing outing. On the flip side, Polaris isnt particularly high or bright. I took it out to the backyard every single clear night I could. All Rights Reserved, By submitting your email, you agree to our. Reports are that Unistellar is working on upgrades I expect many, Continue Reading Why I Built a Backyard ObservatoryContinue, Over the past weekend, I again traveled to my dark sky observing site for some DSLR astrophotography. Ive begun dabbling in electronically aided astronomy (EAA) which has been an eye opener in its own way, but this is really a neat concept worth considering. 0 replies: Last by nicknacknock, Mar 16 2023 02:22 AM, 4 replies: Last by Jason B, Sep 20 2010 12:12 PM, 9 replies: Last by zrlevin, Dec 24 2009 09:58 PM, 484 replies: Last by eyeoftexas, Today, 12:29 PM, 21 replies: Last by C. Evangelista, Today, 12:20 PM, 12 replies: Last by tturtle, Today, 12:16 PM, 2 replies: Last by fate187, Today, 12:12 PM, 37 replies: Last by calypsob, Today, 11:35 AM, 822 replies: Last by Agatha, Today, 11:16 AM, 17 replies: Last by DAG792, Today, 11:09 AM, 235 replies: Last by rkaufmann87, Today, 10:31 AM, 5 replies: Last by Phillip Creed, Today, 10:31 AM, 3 replies: Last by 25585, Today, 10:09 AM, 1,223 replies: Last by Go Mifune, Today, 09:53 AM, 67 replies: Last by sw196060, Today, 09:51 AM, 162 replies: Last by Kitfox, Today, 09:46 AM, 12 replies: Last by SandyHouTex, Today, 09:36 AM, 76 replies: Last by wrvond, Today, 09:21 AM, 9 replies: Last by eyespy, Today, 09:19 AM, 19 replies: Last by j.gardavsky, Today, 08:03 AM, 819 replies: Last by Goverman, Today, 07:25 AM, 53 replies: Last by StarAlert, Yesterday, 11:33 PM, 21 replies: Last by RichA, Yesterday, 09:31 PM, 32 replies: Last by SilverLitz, Yesterday, 09:11 PM, 8 replies: Last by sevenofnine, Yesterday, 08:44 PM, 182 replies: Last by Scott in NC, Yesterday, 07:46 PM, 30 replies: Last by Jeff B, Yesterday, 06:15 PM, 41 replies: Last by Jeff B, Yesterday, 05:26 PM, 330 replies: Last by Starman1, Yesterday, 05:14 PM, 60 replies: Last by gnowellsct, Yesterday, 04:27 PM, 31 replies: Last by Takatsuru, Yesterday, 04:01 PM, 3 replies: Last by ris242, Yesterday, 03:42 PM, 39 replies: Last by lsaraviajr, Yesterday, 03:26 PM, 3 replies: Last by tony_spina, Yesterday, 03:15 PM, 36 replies: Last by Obs30, Yesterday, 02:32 PM, 21 replies: Last by NoDarkSkies, Yesterday, 01:21 PM, 41 replies: Last by edsmx5, Yesterday, 01:14 AM, 9 replies: Last by wjbanjo, Yesterday, 01:05 AM, 204 replies: Last by Jon Isaacs, Apr 29 2023 10:22 PM, 2 replies: Last by MalVeauX, Apr 29 2023 09:07 PM, 3 replies: Last by gdi, Apr 29 2023 08:18 PM, 36 replies: Last by slavicek, Apr 29 2023 06:20 PM, 263 replies: Last by soulprophet, Apr 29 2023 01:38 PM, 35 replies: Last by Nukster96, Apr 29 2023 01:00 PM, 13 replies: Last by hkgee, Apr 29 2023 09:43 AM, 7 replies: Last by jkelly, Apr 29 2023 07:19 AM, 776 replies: Last by Jsg, Apr 28 2023 10:40 PM, 703 replies: Last by Scott in NC, Apr 28 2023 10:00 PM, 51 replies: Last by Orion68, Apr 28 2023 08:33 PM, 24 replies: Last by Sacred Heart, Apr 28 2023 08:15 PM, DPAC Testing - Repository of tests performed on Refractors, Links of interest and the "Best of Refractors", Focus on Refractors (repository of in-focus info), Dwarf 2 : General Discussion of the Dwarf Labs refractor, Astro Tech EDT Owners Thread(115/130/152). The vendor is already implementing upgrades (eg 80mm removable section from OTA tube) and recognizes need to make further improvements in its mechanics (eg 2 twist tight clamp). Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay. So I would probably go that route if I was to do it again. There are certain accessories that may not come with the telescope you are looking to purchase. It's a very good deep-sky telescope, is airline portable, and is, in all probability, a good choice for imagers, the 0.8 focal reducer yielding a fast optical system. We can catch someone doing a DDoS.. It seems to work really well with auto guiding. It is literally killing him, he wrote in an email. Despite the unfriendly weather, the AstroBackyard community continues to grow on Facebook and YouTube. Flat and Dark Flats can also be taken but usually you want to do these specifically before or after youve done your light images and you have not broken the image train. Its very likely that your scope will show signs of aberration. I learned from an Adam Block tutorial that using old dark frames can cause serious issues when processing your images, so I make it a point to constantly update my dark library. Review of Explore Scientific First Light 8, COUNTING SUNSPOTS WITH A $10 OPTICAL TUBE ASSEMBLY, Hubble Optics 14 inch Dobsonian - Part 2: The SiTech GoTo system, iStar Opticals Phantom FCL 140-6.5 review. Expect to pay a minimum of $1,000 US for a new model. This, to me, is a disproportionately punitive sentence, says attorney Tor Ekeland of Goodyears 26-month term. Curiosity about old vintage German telescope. The nights of late January here in Ontario, Canada are long and cold. My official partner, Ontario Telescope & Accessories has been a huge success. Time will tell. Mods and admins cant stop me! the user wrote. I bought the scope used, so didn't have to pony up for the full price. Weight: 3.2 lbs I genuinely love using this compact apochromatic doublet from the backyard and beyond. This venture is turning into a long-lasting relationship that will provide knowledge and tutorials to the readers of AstroBackyard for years to come. If you would like to read my Explore Scientific ED80 review, please visit that section of my website for a complete analysis of this telescopes astrophotography performance.
Evening Telegraph Obituaries Corby And Kettering, Articles T
telescope cloudy nights 2023